In the two days preceding the DCC'16 Conference there will be eight half-day workshops on specialised topics in design computing and design cognition, see below. These workshops have proven to provide a lively forum in previous conferences.
The registration fee for each workshop is $30 for conference registrants and $60 for those who are not registered for the conference.
1. Prototyping in Practice: Methods and Tradeoffs in Prototyping for Engineering Design
2. Advances in Cognitive Studies of Design
3. Games for Design Research and Education
4. Complex Networks and Design: How the Linked View Changes Products, Processes and Organizations
5. Design Creativity Workshop 2016
6. Advances in Shape Grammars: Implemented Shape Grammars
7. Computational and Cognitive Models of Problem Framing and Reframing for Creative Design
8. Design Descriptions: Conceptual and Computational Challenges